Year 5 Teaching Assistant – Sheffield (S2)
£325 - £350 per week depending on experience
Full Academic Year
- Hardworking and engaging character
- Dedicated to student’s progress and learning environment
- Commitment to the community of the school
- Eagerness to work with highly supportive colleagues
Unique School Solutions are a long-term recruitment specialist agency supporting primary schools in the South Yorkshire area. We are looking to appoint the very best of education professionals to come join our team and work with us at supportive schools and represent their ethos.
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic Year 5 Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school in the Sheffield district (S2), to work on a full-time basis.
Successful candidates will share the dedication of ensuring that all children achieve their full potential and can support the school’s values. SEND experience is desirable. This role will initially be for a year, however this placement has the foresight of a permanent basis for the right candidate.
About the role:
- Supporting teaching and learning following the school’s UK curriculum
- To work in partnership with the class teacher to ensure the very best standard of education is delivered to the children
- To liaise with external agencies and parent / carers when required
- To be a part of the wider school community when required
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- Competitive daily rates of pay from day 1
- The support of a friendly, experienced team of consultants
- Access to our Team Unique Staff Room where you can gain advice, support and friendships with other USS team members
- The opportunity for permanent employment
Please note Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our school client. We are an equal opportunities employer.