We are currently recruiting an enthusiastic and talented Year 1/2 Teacher to join a warm and welcoming small school in the Selby area. This position is a long-term position from October 2021 until approximately Easter 2022.
This small school has a fantastic relationship with the community it serves and every child is known to staff and supported to be the best they can be.
The school focuses heavily on the importance of literacy and share their love of reading.
The school are looking to interview over the coming weeks before the end of the academic year.
- Planning and delivering engaging lessons in line with the curriculum.
- Supporting every child to be the best they can be
- Attend extra-curricular activities and parents evenings
- Manage behaviour in line with the schools policies
- Be QTS qualified
- Have recent Year 1/2 Teaching Experience
- Able to demonstrate via professional referencing positive impact in the classroom
- Be able and willing to commit to a long term position which involves planning and parents evenings
- A willingness to become part of the school community
This role is subject to our stringent vetting procedures which includes a face to face registration, Enhanced DBS and positive professional references.
Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Expected start date: 25/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £725.00 per week