Trainee Apprentice Recruitment Consultant
Based in Wath Upon Dearne S63 7JZ
Apprenticeship salary + generous commission structure
- Excellent commission structure
- Excellent on the job training
- Support to complete your Level 3 qualification in Recruitment Consultancy via our accredited training provider
- Comprehensive training plan
- Fantastic working hours Monday-Friday PLUS early Friday finish
- 20 days holiday + 8 statutory holidays
- Permanent full-time opportunity at the end of the apprenticeship
- A vibrant, welcoming team with a proven track record of successfully supporting apprentices and those new to the sector
- Modern and engaging work environment
- Paid team days out
Unique School Solutions are an ambitious company based in modern offices in Wath upon Dearne, Rotherham. We are a small team of highly motivated individuals with a big personality. Our staff team are nurtured and trained to be the best they can be enhancing individual skills and abilities, we believe in reward for a job well done and regularly celebrate success including team breakfasts, away days and awards.
The role of Apprentice Recruitment Consultant will enhance your skills around sales and business development including customer service and working to targets. We are looking to grow our team significantly and are willing to invest time and money to train and develop you. We give you all of this in a fun, relaxed and targeted environment.
Unique School Solutions are an Education Recruitment business, working with schools across South Yorkshire. We provide staffing solutions that are both high quality and cost effective.
- To act as an ambassador for the business
- To be responsible for making outbound calls daily using data obtained and provided
- To work closely with the Directors and Managing Consultant to ensure leads are generated within various localities
- To convert sales calls to new business leads.
- To achieve agreed personal KPI’s
- To inform potential clients on the company’s products and services
- To gather relevant School information.
- To use company databases to gain potential leads.
- To be proactive in identifying opportunities for new business.
- Identifying, assessing and placing suitable candidates to meet client requirements
- To input and maintain client information onto the company database.
- To ensure client satisfaction by developing and managing professional relationships
- To deal with clients in a professional manner always aligned to our company values
- Ensure service is prompt, polite and professional standards are kept.
- To assist with other departments as required.
- Meeting all procedures and carrying out relevant processes to ensure industry codes of ethics and relevant legislation
If you an ambitious, driven individual who wants to join an energetic team and be supported through you apprenticeship journey then apply today.
Expected start date: 12/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: £6,474.00-£12,792.00 per year