Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£65 per day
7th June 2021 start
Unique School Solutions are a long-term specialist Education Agency who support Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools across South Yorkshire with long-term and permanent cover.
Unique School Solutions are supporting an Infant School in South-Sheffield to appoint a TA (Teaching Assistant) to work on a full-time basis from June 2021 in a KS1 Class.
The school was recently graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted and had comments of a strong leadership team.
The successful TA will:
· Be able to enthuse young learners
· Be confident in supporting the class Teacher with the KS1 curriculum
· Be able to build positive relationships with the children they support
· Want to encourage positive behaviour and work by positive reinforcement
· Have recent experience of supporting in the UK KS1 curriculum
· Qualified in Level 2 or above in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (or equivalent)
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of specialist Consultants
- Ongoing CPD and opportunities to complete fully funded training
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy