At Unique School Solutions, we have a range of Teaching Assistant Jobs available in Rotherham, Sheffield, Doncaster, and Barnsley.
Unique School Solutions are supporting wonderful schools throughout South Yorkshire to recruit enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to work with the whole class as well as small group interventions across the year groups. The successful candidate should have previous experience and be confident in delivering interventions to small groups.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a relevant Level 2/3 qualification in supporting teaching and learning
- Have recent primary school experience
- Have experience supporting pupils with literacy and numeracy
- Have experience supporting students with SEND
- Has the commitment and drive for a long-term position
- Is available to commit to a full-time position between the hours of 8.30am and 3.30pm.
- Want to work as part of the school community
- Have a genuine love of education and want to make a positive impact.
Unique School Solutions will offer;
- Access to exclusive jobs
- Professional and personalised experience with dedicated consultants
- A truly ‘unique’ experience
For more information about joining Team Unique please apply today.
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration or a face to face registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: From £325.00 per week
- Monday to Friday
- teaching assistant: 1 year (required)