Sheffield SEND and SEMH Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 support in primary schools
- Experienced in SEND and SEMH support
- Commitment to the community of primary schools
- Hardworking and engaging character
Unique School Solutions are a long-term recruitment specialist agency supporting primary schools in the South Yorkshire area. We are looking to appoint the very best of education professionals to come join our team and work with us at supportive schools and represent their ethos.
We are currently recruiting Teaching Assistants who have SEND and SEMH experience to work at an excellent primary school in the Sheffield district, to work on a full-time basis.
Successful candidates are expected to be passionate about making a difference to children, and will be working closely with class teachers and SENCo. They will provide a high quality of support and communication with their students, and be able to work in small groups. This role will initially be until the end of December 2021, however this placement has the foresight of a permanent basis for the right candidate.
About the role:
- Supporting teaching and learning following the primary school KS1 UK curriculum
- To work in partnership with the class teacher to ensure the very best standard of education is delivered to the child
- To liaise with external agencies and parent / carers when required
- To follow a learning plan tailored specifically for the child
- To be a part of the wider school community when required
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- Competitive daily rates of pay from day 1
- The support of a friendly, experienced team of consultants
- Access to our Team Unique Staff Room where you can gain advice, support and friendships with other USS team members
- The opportunity for permanent employment
Please note Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our school client. We are an equal opportunities employer.