Are you a Level 3 Teaching Assistant seeking a new challenge? If so look no further, Unique School Solutions are working alongside a fantastic primary school in East Sheffield, our school is looking for someone to support across KS2 with general classroom support, some one to one work and to deliver small group interventions. This is a full time role and is required for the full academic year until July 2022.
The successful candidate will;
The ideal candidate will have;
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above and a Supporting Teaching & Learning qualification.
- Previous KS2 Teaching Assistant experience.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- A can-do and positive attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness, well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- The support of a specialist team of Consultants
- A truly unique experience
- Ongoing CPD and development opportunities
- Opportunities to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. Unique School Solutions are an equal opportunities employer.
Contract length: 11 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £325.00-£350.00 per week