The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a relevant Level 2/3 qualification in supporting teaching and learning
- Have recent Key Stage 2 primary school experience
- Have experience supporting pupils with literacy and numeracy
- Have experience supporting students with SEND
- Has the commitment and drive for a long-term position
- Is available to commit to a full-time position between the hours of 8.30am and 3.30pm.
- Want to work as part of the school community
- Have a genuine love of education and want to make a positive impact.
Unique School Solutions will offer;
- Access to exclusive jobs
- Professional and personalised experience with dedicated consultants
- A truly ‘unique’ experience
For more information about joining Team Unique please apply today.
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.