Unique School Solutions are a long-term specialist Education Agency who support Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools across South Yorkshire with long-term and permanent cover.
We are supporting a local Rotherham School with a shared strong vision in promoting mutual respect, valuing diversity and continually seeking to remove barriers to learning.
Ofsted recognised this school’s unique approach to personal development, behaviour and welfare.
What does this role entail?
As a TA you are required to help with the general supervision and management of students. You should be flexible and able to adapt to all year groups across KS2. You will work under the direction of the classroom teacher and be expected to assist with the implementation of instructional plans. The successful candidate will be ready to work with all students to promote educational, social and emotional development.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be:
- Resilient adaptable and dedicated to the well-being of pupils.
- Up to date with welfare and safeguarding practice within Education.
- Passionate about supporting teachers and building relationships.
- Qualified in supporting Teaching and Learning (Level 2 or Level 3) OR CACHE Level 2 or 3
- Experienced in supporting the curriculum within UK schools.
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of specialist Consultants
- Ongoing CPD and opportunities to complete fully funded training
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.