Unique School Solutions are a long-term specialist Education Agency who support Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools across South Yorkshire with long-term and permanent cover.
We are supporting a Primary School in central Sheffield appoint a Teaching Assistant to join their support team from June 2021 on a full-time basis. The School have high expectations for behaviour and children’s progress. The appointed Teaching Assistant will be responsible for supporting Teaching and Learning in whole class settings and on a 1:1 basis with individual learners when required.
The successful Teaching Assistant will:
-Have previous experience as a Teaching Assistant working with the KS2 Curriculum
- Hold a Level 2 or above (or equivalent) certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning
-Be able manage behaviour by using positive reinforcement
- Be able to supervise and assist with work that has been set by the Class Teacher
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of specialist Consultants
- Ongoing CPD and opportunities to complete fully funded training
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy