Unique School Solutions are a long-term specialist Education Agency who support Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools across South Yorkshire with long-term and permanent cover.
We are supporting a Sheffield Primary School Academy who boast a 'Good' Ofsted report dated 2020. The school pride themselves in working within the wider community and supporting young children and their families to prepare them for their Secondary education.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be:
- A Qualified Teaching Assistant (Level 2 or above) in Supporting Teaching and Learning (or equivalent or above)
- A personable, committed member of the school team and able to build and maintain strong relationships with staff, students and the community
- Someone who is able to inspire and motivate children in all aspects of school life
- Genuinely passionate about supporting learners within the Primary School Curriculum
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of specialist Consultants
- Ongoing CPD and opportunities to complete fully funded training
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy