Level 3 Teaching Assistant Job Available Barnsley
Unique School Solutions are seeking a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work in a wonderful Barnsley primary school, supporting across the school. The school is seeking someone who can facilitate catch-up interventions which are high quality and creative.
The successful candidate will be passionate about education and have a desire to fully immerse themselves into school and community life.
This is a full-time role commencing on 1st September, it is initially on a temporary basis but is expected to be made permanent after a successful probation period.
The ideal candidate will have;
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above and a Supporting Teaching & Learning qualification.
- Previous primary Teaching Assistant experience.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- A can-do and positive attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness, well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
- Supporting Teaching & Learning qualification.
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- The support of a specialist team of Consultants
- A truly unique experience
- Ongoing CPD and development opportunities
- Opportunities to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. Unique School Solutions are an equal opportunities employer.