We are seeking a full time Teaching Assistant to support small groups of Key Stage 2 children with intervention support in literacy in numeracy in Doncaster. This role is a fantastic opportunity to build a strong working relationship with pupils across Key Stage 2. This position is to start from 12th April on a full time basis until the end of the academic year.
This role would be ideal for someone who has successfully supported small group intervention support in Key Stage 2.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a relevant Level 2/3 qualification in supporting teaching and learning
- Have recent Key Stage 2 primary school experience
- Have experience supporting pupils with literacy and numeracy
- Have experience supporting students with SEND
- Has the commitment and drive for a long-term position
- Is available to commit to a full-time position between the hours of 8.30am and 3.30pm.
- Want to work as part of the school community
- Have a genuine love of education and want to make a positive impact.
Unique School Solutions will offer;
- Access to exclusive jobs
- Professional and personalised experience with dedicated consultants
- A truly ‘unique’ experience
For more information about joining Team Unique please apply today.
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contract length: 4 months
Expected start date: 12/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary