Unique School Solutions are a long-term specialist Education Agency who support Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools across South Yorkshire with long-term and permanent cover.
We are supporting a local Doncaster School who has an exciting opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to join the team and make a difference. The successful candidate will be working under the instruction and guidance of teaching staff to support teaching and learning in classrooms to work with individuals.
This school was rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and it was highlighted that the teachers share their passion for learning and provide exciting work for pupils to do.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be:
- Be an enthusiastic and motivated individual.
- Passionate about supporting teachers and building relationships.
- Qualified in supporting Teaching and Learning (Level 2 or Level 3) OR CACHE Level 2 or 3
- Have experience, or an interest and understanding, of supporting primary aged children and Special Educational Needs and Disability
- Have experience in supporting children in the Foundation Stage (aged 3-5)
- Experienced in supporting the curriculum within UK schools.
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of specialist Consultants
- Ongoing CPD and opportunities to complete fully funded training
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.