Key Stage 2 (KS2)
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£65 - £70 per day depending on experience
Start ASAP until July 2021
Unique School Solutions are the only specialist long-term recruiter in South Yorkshire. We work with Multi Academy Trusts, SEND and Primary Schools to appoint long-term staff to cover sickness / absence, vacancies and to offer additional support during busy periods and when extra funding has been allocated.
We are currently supporting a Primary School in the Rotherham area of South Yorkshire to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work on a full-time basis starting ASAP. The appointed Teaching Assistant will be working on a 1:1 basis with a child in KS2 with SEND.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be required to:
- Work well as part of a team
- Support and engage with the wider community of the school
- Deliver and support students with the KS2 curriculum when required
- Support the individual on a 1:1 basis both academically and personally through nurture
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- The support of a specialist team of Consultants
- A truly unique experience
- Ongoing CPD and development opportunities
- Opportunities to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.