Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£65 - £70 per day depending on experience
Slovak speaker not essential however advantageous
Unique School Solutions are the only long-term specialist education recruitment business within South Yorkshire. We pride ourselves in supporting schools during the trickiest of times to find the right fit for them, whilst ensuring our candidates receive fair pay, an outstanding service and opportunities to gain permanent employment.
We are supporting a North-Sheffield based Primary School Academy to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 when required delivering the national curriculum and engaging with parents. If you are fluent in Slovak this is advantageous however not essential.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be required to:
- Work well as part of a team
- Support and engage with the wider community of the school
- Deliver and support students with the EYFS and Primary School curriculum when required
- Support the pastoral team to carry out attendance visits when required to students in their homes
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- The support of a specialist team of Consultants
- A truly unique experience
- Ongoing CPD and development opportunities
- Opportunities to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. Unique School Solutions are an equal opportunities employer.