Barnsley, South Yorkshire
September 2021 Start
Unique School Solutions are a long-term specialist Education Agency who support Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools across South Yorkshire with long-term and permanent cover.
We are recruiting a Teaching Assistant on behalf of a Barnsley primary school, the leadership team here are passionate about supporting educational achievements, social and communication skills.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be:
- Resilient and dedicated to the well-being of young children.
- Up to date with welfare and safeguarding practice within Education.
- Able to work as part of an enthusiastic team.
- Passionate about supporting teachers and building relationships.
- Qualified in supporting Teaching and Learning (Level 2 or Level 3) OR CACHE Level 2 or 3
- Experienced in supporting the curriculum within UK schools.
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of specialist Consultants
- Ongoing CPD and opportunities to complete fully funded training
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references, and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.