Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£65 per day
Temp – Perm opportunity
Unique School Solutions are a long-term specialist Education Agency who support Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools across South Yorkshire with long-term and permanent cover.
We are supporting a North-Sheffield primary school who are passionate about supporting young person’s educational achievements and social and communication skills.
This school was rated ‘Good’ on their recent Ofsted report and praised for their extensive range of academic, practical and vocational activities available to students.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be:
- Resilient and dedicated to the well-being of young children.
- Up to date with welfare and safeguarding practice within Education.
- Able to work as part of an enthusiastic team.
- Passionate about supporting teachers and building relationships.
- Qualified in supporting Teaching and Learning (Level 2 or Level 3) OR CACHE Level 2 or 3
- Experienced in supporting the curriculum within UK schools.
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of specialist Consultants
- Ongoing CPD and opportunities to complete fully funded training
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.