- Supporting learners in KS1 and KS2
- Supporting the Teacher and wider school community
- Liaising with parents and external agencies to ensure the very best care and education is provided for the children you are working with
- Running 1:1 and small group sessions to provide extra support in Literacy and Mathematics
- Level 2 or above (or equivalent) in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
- Experience working in a UK School setting and of the UK National Curriculum
- The ability to work to your own initiative as well as working well as part of a team
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.