Unique School Solutions are supporting a wonderful school in Barnsley to recruit an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work within whole class as well as small group interventions across the year groups. The successful candidate will have previous experience and be confident in delivering interventions to small groups.
This is a full time role from as soon as possible to the end of the academic year.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a relevant Level 2/3 qualification in supporting teaching and learning
- Have recent primary school experience
- Have experience supporting pupils with literacy and numeracy
- Have experience supporting students with SEND
- Has the commitment and drive for a long-term position
- Is available to commit to a full-time position between the hours of 8.30am and 3.30pm.
- Want to work as part of the school community
- Have a genuine love of education and want to make a positive impact.
Unique School Solutions will offer;
- Access to exclusive jobs
- Professional and personalised experience with dedicated consultants
- A truly ‘unique’ experience
For more information about joining Team Unique please apply today.
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration or a face to face registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.