Teaching Assistant - Temporary
Unique School Solutions support schools and MATs to find long-term temporary and permanent members of staff for a variety of Teaching Assistant roles predominately in Key Stage Key Stage 1 & 2. We are currently supporting schools who are pre-planning for additional support in schools to 'bridge the gap' on lost learning earlier this year.
We have opportunities across Sheffield starting mid January. The vast majority of our roles are to support with unfilled vacancies therefore the likelihood of securing a permanent role through Unique School Solutions is high. Last year 75% of the roles we recruited for resulted in a permanent offer of employment.
We specialise in supporting on a bespoke basis and we are passionate about matching the right staff to each school every time.
If you are looking for a new challenge or are coming to the end of a fixed term contract and would like to have a chat to us about your options and what we have available, then please call us for a confidential chat.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Have a Level 2 or 3 in Supporting in Teaching and Learning (or equivalent)
- Previous and recent Teaching Assistant experience within either Key Stage 2 or Key Stage 1
- Have a positive track record of working in schools
- Want to work as part of the school community including responsibilities such as extracurricular activities
- Have a genuine love of education and want to make a positive impact.
Unique School Solutions will offer;
· Excellent rates of pay
· Access to exclusive jobs
· Professional and personalized experience with dedicated consultants
· A truly ‘unique’ experience
Contract length: 8 weeks