Unique School Solutions are proud to be partnering with a Sheffield (S18) primary school who are looking for a KS2 Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a child with SEND.
This 1:1 Teaching Assistant position is to start from September 2022 and is full time, Monday - Friday, term time only. The position is initially for 12 weeks with the possibility of extension or permanent contract.
Unique School Solutions are a specialist long-term and permanent recruiter for schools in South Yorkshire. We are looking to appoint the very best of education professionals to come join our team and work with us at supportive schools and represent their ethos.
About the role:
- Supporting a child on a 1:1 basis
- Positively managing behaviour
- Differentiating lesson work to meet the needs of the child
- To work in partnership with the class teacher to ensure the very best standard of education is delivered
- To liaise with external agencies and parent / carers when required
- To be a part of the wider school community when required
- Candidate must have recent experience of supporting in Key Stage 2 in a school setting
- Qualified in Level 2 or above in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (or equivalent)
- Experience with targeted interventions, 1:1 support would be advantageous
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of specialist Consultants
- Ongoing CPD and opportunities to complete fully funded training
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes (in brief) a face to face registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy