Unique School Solutions are proud to be supporting a special needs school in Sheffield with the recruitment of an experienced special needs Teacher with a maths specialism.
If you are a passionate teacher of children and young people with special educational
needs and can build positive relationships, can you motivate and inspire learners to have a love of maths? If so, we would love to hear from you.
This is a full-time position (term time only) to start in September 2022. Interviews for this position will be mid July 2022.
This is initially a long-term temporary position with the strong possibility of a direct contract with the school following successful completion of this period.
The successful candidate will:
- Be QTS qualified and come from either a mainstream or special needs environment
- Be able to teach GCSE Maths at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Have a good understanding of how to assess student progress and make
appropriate interventions to improve outcomes.
- Have previous experience of trauma informed learning
- Thrive in challenging situations and be emotionally resilient
- Be vibrant, engaging and reliable.
- Be flexible in responding to the changing needs of the school
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of specialist consultants
- Ongoing CPD and opportunities to complete fully funded training
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a face-to-face registration, professional references, and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relations to this vacancy