Supporting a child with SEND (Special Educational Needs & Disabilities)
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
£65 - £70 per day
Unique School Solutions are a long term specialist agency supporting primary schools across South Yorkshire to appoint the very best education professionals that fit their school and represent their ethos.
We’re recruiting a teaching assistant to join a ‘Good’ primary school in Barnsley to work on a full time basis from September with a child on a 1-1 basis in KS1.
The role will be initially until the end of the December 2021 however for the right person could be extended beyond then.
About the role:
- Supporting teaching and learning following the primary school KS1 UK curriculum
- To work in partnership with the class teacher to ensure the very best standard of education is delivered to the child
- To liaise with external agencies and parent / carers when required
- To follow a learning plan tailored specifically for the child
- To be a part of the wider school community when required
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- Competitive daily rates of pay from day 1
- The support of a friendly, experienced team of consultants
- Access to our Team Unique Staff Room where you can gain advice, support and friendships with other USS team members
- The opportunity for permanent employment
Please note unique school Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our school client. We are an equal opportunities employer.