Unique School Solutions are a long-term specialist Education Agency who support Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools across South Yorkshire with long-term and permanent cover.
We are supporting a local Rotherham school who are community focused and specialist in the quality of relationships, cohesion, interdependence and belonging. This school has a small, village environment.
The school was rated ‘Good by Ofsted’ and the Leadership and Management team received ‘Outstanding’ recognition.
What will this role entail?
As a SEND TA, you will initially support a KS2 pupil on a 121 basis. You will be providing support with the young person’s learning, physical and emotional well-being. Whilst a demanding position, this role will allow the suitable applicant to make a positive impact on the child’s education.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be:
- Looking after your pupils’ physical, social and emotional welfare.
- Offer support on a 121 basis.
- Flexible and open-minded.
- Provide information on pupils progress to teachers.
- Qualified in Supporting Teaching and Learning (Level 2 or Level 3) OR CACHE Level 2 or 3
- Experience with working in UK schools and understanding of the curriculum.
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of specialist Consultants
- Ongoing CPD and opportunities to complete fully funded training
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy