SEND Specialist Teaching Assistant - Sheffield
Unique School Solutions are supporting a Primary School in Sheffield to appoint a SEND Specialist Teaching Assistant to start with them from February 2021.
Initially the role is 2.5 days per week however after Easter will be full-time and has the potential to be permanent for the right person.
You will be working in a SEND specialist environement supporting vulnerable children with varying SEND including SEMH.
As the children are vulnerable and have individual, specific needs the right person for the role will have extensive experience supporting individuals with SEND and SEMH.
The duties will include:
- Performing observations and submitting for referrals
- Assisting the children with their learning and personal tasks throughout the day
- Working closely with the SENCO and local authority
- Following plans and routine specific for the individual children
By teaming up with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- Full funded CPD
- The support of your specialist Consultant
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment
*All applications are subject to full vetting checks and an enhanced DBS certificate
Unique School Solutions
0114 339 2026