SEND Learning Support Assistant
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
September start 2021
£70 per day
Unique School Solutions are a long-term specialist Education Agency who support Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools across South Yorkshire with long-term and permanent cover.
We are supporting a Doncaster Primary School who boast a 'Good' Ofsted report dated 2020. The school pride themselves in working within the wider community and supporting young children and their families to prepare them for their Secondary education.
The successful Teaching Assistant will:
- -Have previous experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Have previous experience supporting learners with SEND
- Hold a Level 2 or above (or equivalent) certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning
- Be able manage behaviour by using positive reinforcement
- Be able to supervise and assist with work that has been set by the Class Teacher
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
- The support of a specialist team of experienced education consultants
- Competitive weekly pay
- Fully funded CPD and access to ongoing development
- The support of other Team Unique staff members
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.