Unique School Solutions are supporting a wonderful primary school in Doncaster with the recruitment of an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to support pupils with Special Educational Needs. You will work with small groups of pupils to enhance their learning through interventions and one-to-one learning support, you will possess good behaviour management skills and be passionate about working with SEND pupils.
This school is a warm and welcoming and has a strong community feel, staff have high expectations of their pupils and encourage pupils to flourish whilst in school through learning and creativity.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a relevant Level 2/3 qualification in supporting teaching and learning
- Have recent upper primary school experience
- Have experience supporting pupils with literacy and numeracy
- Have experience supporting students with SEND
- Have the resilience to develop positive relationships with students and engage them in lessons and the wider school community.
- Has the commitment and drive for a long-term position
- Want to work as part of the school community
- Have a genuine love of education and want to make a positive impact.
Unique School Solutions will offer:
- Access to exclusive jobs
- Professional and personalised experience with dedicated consultants
- A truly ‘unique’ experience
For more information about joining Team Unique please apply today.
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Expected Start Date: 08/03/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £325.00 per week