Sheffield Secondary School Teaching Assistant
- Hardworking and engaging character
- Dedicated to student’s progress and learning environment
- Commitment to the community of schools
- Eagerness to work with highly supportive colleagues
Unique School Solutions are a long-term recruitment specialist agency supporting schools in the South Yorkshire area. We are looking to appoint the very best of education professionals to come join our team and work with us at supportive schools and represent their ethos.
We are currently recruiting superb Teaching Assistants to work in a secondary school in the Sheffield district, to work on a full-time basis.
Successful candidates will share the dedication of ensuring that all children achieve their full potential and can support the school’s values. SEND experience is desirable. This role will initially be until the end of December 2021, however this placement has the foresight of a permanent basis for the right candidate.
About the role:
- Supporting teaching and learning following the school’s UK curriculum
- To work in partnership with the class teacher to ensure the very best standard of education is delivered to the children
- To liaise with external agencies and parent / carers when required
- To be a part of the wider school community when required
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- Competitive daily rates of pay from day 1
- The support of a friendly, experienced team of consultants
- Access to our Team Unique Staff Room where you can gain advice, support and friendships with other USS team members
- The opportunity for permanent employment
Please note Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our school client. We are an equal opportunities employer.