Full-time (split shifts)
April 2021 start date - Potential for the role to become permanent for the right person
Unique School Solutions are supporting a Sheffield based school to appoint a School Caretaker to join their team in April 2021. The role will be working at a school based in North-Sheffield however may include some travel to a partner schools site as and when required.
The working hours for the appointed caretaker will be split shifts, 6.30am - 9.30am and 2pm - 6.30pm.
The duties for the Caretaker include:
- Opening and closing the school
- General grounds keeping including clearing paths and ensuring the walkways are safe in adverse weather
- To carry out building maintenance and work closely with the cleaning team
- To ensure security of the school building and grounds are kept to the highest of standards
To be considered for the role of School Caretaker you will have the following experience:
- Caretaking experience within a school setting
- COSHH trained
- Familiar with and up to date with legionella training and risk assessment
By teaming up with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- The support of an experienced, small, friendly team
- Ongoing training and CPD opportunities
- The opportunity to gain a permanent position
If you're interested please click apply now.
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Expected Start Date: 12/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: From £305.20 per week