Unique School Solutions are supporting a School in Sheffield to appoint a Caretaker (Non-resident) to work on a full-time basis from April 2021.
The successful Caretaker will report to the Business Manager and Senior Leadership team. They will also be responsible for liaising with the Cleaning team and external companies to arrange contractors and maintenance required.
The Caretaker will need to have:
- Experience working within a School setting
- Knowledge of Legionella and Health & Safety procedures
- A 'can do' attitude and the ability to work well on their own initiative
The Caretaker will be responsible for:
- Security of the premises including opening and closing of the school gates
- Cleaning tasks and liaising with the teaming team
- Administration tasks such as ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations
- Maintenance such as plumbing, painting / decorating and basic electric works
- Other general duties
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.