School Administrator - 30 Hours Per Week - Sheffield
Are you an experienced School Administrator with SIMS experience? Do you love the hustle & bustle of a school office and the team environment that accompanies it? Unique School Solutions are supporting a Primary School in Sheffield to appoint an experienced Administrator to cover a period of planned absence.
The role would include:
- Imputing data onto SIMS
- Liaising with parent/carers and school children
- Meeting and greeting school visitors
- Dealing with a wide range of enquiries over the phone, on email and face to face
By teaming up with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- A truly Unique experience
- A dedicated team of experienced professionals
- Competitive, fair rates of pay
- Ongoing support
- The opportunity to gain a permanent role within Education
Please note, Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role. All applications are subject to successful vetting checks and an enhanced DBS certificate.