Unique School Solutions are currently recruiting a School Administrator for a large infant school in Rotherham, this is a temporary role to start as soon as possible and is required until the end of the academic year. This role is full-time, term time only.
Applicants MUST have school office experience and be able to multitask in a busy environment, working to tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Providing general clerical support for the school including answering the telephone and face to face enquiries
- Dealing with all aspects of a busy school office including admissions, attendance, HR, arranging trips etc.
- Daily use of the RM database
- MUST have a strong working knowledge of school office database
- Must have recent experience working in a school administration environment
- Must be able to work in a busy customer facing office environment
- Must be IT literate
- Must be able to prioritise workload
Please note, all applicants are subject to a strict and stringent vetting process including the completion of an enhanced DBS certificate.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.