This two form-entry Primary School are looking for a Reception Class Teacher from April 2021. As a larger than average Primary School, the successful applicant will be working closely with the other EYFS Teacher’s to provide a comprehensive curriculum and extracurricular activities. The school offer a very supportive environment for staff and pupils.
The ideal teacher must:
- Have QTS
- Have experience working full-time as primary teacher in the UK
- Be committed to the school and students
- Passionate about teaching
- Have a sound and up to date knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and frameworks
- Be able to work as part of a wider school community team
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
· The support of a specialist team of experienced Consultants
· A truly unique experience
· Opportunities for a permanent role at the end of the 12 week contract
· Ongoing CPD and development opportunities
Please note, all applicants are subject to a strict and stringent vetting process including the completion of an enhanced DBS certificate.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Application deadline: 16/04/2021
Expected start date: 19/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: From £120.00 per day