Primary School Teacher - Key Stage 2 (KS2) Sheffield
Unique School Solutions support schools and MATs to find long-term temporary and permanent members of staff for a variety of Teaching roles predominately in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
We are currently supporting a Sheffield based Primary School who are seeking to appoint a Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher to work on a full-time basis from after February Half term 2021.
Are you a qualified Primary School Teacher with experience in Key Stage 2? Are you passionate and dedicated about raising attainment in Key Stage 2? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
- Hold NQT or Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience of teaching the KS2 UK curriculum
- Hold a current enhanced DBS or be happy to apply for one with Unique School Solutions
- Be a team player and able to work well under own initiative
- Be able to inspire, motivate and support students both academically and emotionally
- Have eligibility to work within the UK
Unique School Solutions will offer;
· Excellent rates of pay
· Access to exclusive jobs
· Professional and personalized experience with dedicated consultants
· A truly ‘unique’ experience
- Over 75% of our placements ended in a permanent position last year so the chances of finding a permanent role are high!