Unique School Solutions are so pleased to be recruiting an Admin Manager for a wonderful and beautiful Sheffield Primary School. This school is at the heart of a small rural community, the wellbeing and education of their pupils is at the heart of everything they do.
The role is full-time and to start as soon as possible, there is a permanent Admin Manager role available at this school so for the right candidate the chance of securing a permanent role here is very high. The Leadership team are welcoming and forward thinking, and they're looking forward to welcoming a new admin manager.
The successful candidate will;
· Provide professional leadership and management of school administrative staff in partnership with teaching staff to enhance their effectiveness to achieve improved standards of learning and achievement in the school.
· Promote the highest standards of business & administration ethos within the administrative team to ensure the most effective use of resources in support of the schools learning objectives.
· Assist the Strategic Business Manager in being responsible for the financial resource management, administration, management information, human resources, facility and property management and health & safety management of the school sites.
· Contribute to the planning, development, organisation and implementation of new procedures and office /administration systems to meet the changing needs of the academy
· Plan and manage administrative change in accordance with the academy development / strategic plan
· Be highly efficient in using Microsoft packages, Excel, FMS, SIMS
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
· Competitive daily rates of pay from day 1
· The support of a friendly, experienced team of consultants
· Access to our Team Unique Staff Room where you can gain advice, support, and friendships with other USS team members
· The opportunity for permanent employment
Unique School Solutions are a long-term specialist agency supporting primary schools and MATs (Multi Academy Trusts) across South Yorkshire to appoint the very best education professionals that fit their school and represent their ethos.
Please note Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our school client. We are an equal opportunities employer.
All roles are subject to a thorough vetting procedure which includes a face-to-face registration, professional referencing and an Enhanced DBS.