Unique School Solutions the long-term and permanent school recruitment specialists are recruiting a SEND Learning Support Assistant to support students with SEND across a number of clients. This is a wonderful warm and creative primary school in Doncaster (DN5). This is a full-time position from 1st November until 22nd December initially - with a possibility of extension.
We are looking for an exceptionally dedicated and experienced Learning Support Assistant who has supported children with SEND within a classroom environment.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be responsible for supporting small groups of student and students on a 1:1 basis with SEND needs and working closely with the SENCO.
It is essential that you possess the following:
· Experience in classroom environment
· Experience supporting SEND children
A Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
· Adaptability to different situations
· Be enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills
· Be able to forge excellent relationships with staff and children
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
- Competitive daily rates of pay from day 1
- The support of a friendly, experienced team of consultants
- Access to our Team Unique Staff Room where you can gain advice, support and friendships with other USS team members
- The opportunity for permanent employment
Unique School Solutions are a long-term specialist agency supporting primary schools and MATs (Multi Academy Trusts) across South Yorkshire to appoint the very best education professionals that fit their school and represent their ethos.
This position will involve a face-to-face registration, professional references, and Enhanced DBS.
Please note Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our school client. We are an equal opportunities employer.