Unique School Solutions are recruiting on behalf of a large diverse primary school in the S60 area of Rotherham, our school is looking for a Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant to support the class teacher and groups within the classroom.
Ideally you will have experience working in a busy school and have a good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum.
This is a full-time position Monday - Friday (term time only) to start in September 2022. Initially a long-term temporary position there will be the opportunity for a permanent contract with the school following successful completion of a 12 week period.
This is a full-time position term time only.
We are looking to appoint the very best of education professionals to come join our team and work with us at supportive schools and represent their ethos.
About the role:
- Supporting teaching and learning following the school’s curriculum in Key Stage 2
- To work in partnership with the class teacher to ensure the very best standard of education is delivered to the children
- To support children with learning on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
- Provide intervention learning support to small groups for numeracy and literacy
- To liaise with external agencies and parent / carers when required
- To be a part of the wider school community when required
- Candidate must have recent experience of supporting in Key Stage 2 in a school setting
- Qualified in Level 2 or above in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (or equivalent)
- Experience with targeted interventions, 1:1 support would be advantageous
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of specialist Consultants
- Ongoing CPD and opportunities to complete fully funded training
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy