A Primary School in central Sheffield are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Specialist Teacher to work on a part-time basis from April 2021. The role will be working alongside another Teacher on a job share basis. The role is to cover a period of planned absence estimated to last 12 weeks.
The ideal teacher must:
- Have QTS
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have experience working full-time as primary teacher in the UK
- Be committed to the school and students
- Passionate about teaching
- Have a sound and up to date knowledge of the primary school curriculum
- Be able to work well as part of a team
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
· The support of a specialist team of experienced Consultants
· A truly unique experience
· Opportunities for a permanent role at the end of the 12 week contract
· Ongoing CPD and development opportunities
Please note, all applicants are subject to a strict and stringent vetting process including the completion of an enhanced DBS certificate.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Part-time hours: 19.5 per week
Expected start date: 19/04/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: From £120.00 per day