A one form-entry Primary School in South Sheffield are seeking a Year 2 Class Teacher from April 2021. The role has arisen due to the permanent member of staff going on maternity leave.
The school has a small, community feel and is passionate about all learners achieving the very best possible through nurture, understanding and outstanding quality teaching.
The ideal teacher must:
- Have QTS
- Have experience working full-time as primary teacher in the UK
- Be committed to the school and students
- Passionate about teaching
- Have a sound and up to date knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
- Ideally have experience delivering KS1 SATS however not essential
- Be able to work as part of a wider school community
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
· The support of a specialist team of experienced Consultants
· A truly unique experience
· Opportunities for a permanent role at the end of the 12 week contract
· Ongoing CPD and development opportunities
Please note, all applicants are subject to a strict and stringent vetting process including the completion of an enhanced DBS certificate.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Expected start date: 19/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: From £120.00 per day