Unique School Solutions are recruiting for a Key Stage 2 Tutor on behalf of a Rotherham (S63) Primary School. The appointed Tutor will support disadvantaged pupils in Key Stage 2 whose education has been affected following lost learning during the lockdown.
Most of the tuition will take place with small groups of pupils in addition to their regular learning, and we are eager to hear from educational professionals
We are keen to speak with those from an educational background who have experience in supporting learners in small groups for both literacy and numeracy.
This role will be based on a part-time basis working 11am-3pm Monday to Friday from January 2022 until the end of the academic year. You will be supported and work closely with individual class teachers to design and deliver strategic interventions for key stage 2 learners.
The ideal candidate
- Will have previous experience delivering Key Stage 2 literacy and numeracy interventions
- Be confident to differentiate to meet the needs of students
- Hold a supporting in teaching and learning or teaching qualification.
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
· The support of a friendly, experienced team of consultants
· Access to our Team Unique Staff Room where you can gain advice, support, and friendships with other USS team members
· The opportunity for permanent employment
This role is subject to our stringent vetting procedures which include a face to face registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Please note Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our school client. We are an equal opportunities employer.