We have an exciting opportunity for a KS2 Teaching Assistant at a wonderful Rotherham school. Our school is seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant who can hit the ground running, supporting in KS2.
This is a full-time long-term role which with the possibility of being made permanent after a successful short working probation.
We would love to hear from you if you have previous experience working in KS2 and are looking for a new challenge.
About the role
- Supporting the students in their learning and supporting in the delivery of the KS2 curriculum
- To work in partnership with the team to ensure the very best standard of education is delivered to the children.
- To liaise with external agencies and parent / carers when required
- To be a part of the wider school community when required
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
- Competitive daily rates of pay from day 1
- The support of a friendly, experienced team of consultants
- Access to our Team Unique Staff Room where you can gain advice, support, and friendships with other USS team members
- The opportunity for permanent employment
Please note Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our school client. We are an equal opportunities employer.