Unique School Solutions are seeking to recruit a Key Stage 2 Teacher for a warm and welcoming small school in the S63 area of Rotherham/Doncaster starting in September 2022.
This school has excellent standing within the local community and great links. The leadership team are committed to providing the highest quality opportunities for children, staff, and parents, in order that they grow and reach their full potential. The school also benefits from being part of a growing Multi Academy Trust with excellent CPD and career opportunities.
The successful teacher will;
· Be passionate about ensuring every child reaches and exceeds their potential
· Have high expectations of themselves and their children
· Be an excellent role model with the ability to motivate and support others.
· Be highly motivated and willing to embrace new ideas.
· Be eager to demonstrate their leadership skills
· Be a team player who enjoys working in collaboration with others
The ideal candidate will:
- Have recent experience teaching in Key Stage 2
- Be QTS qualified
- Be committed to a long-term Teaching position which will include lesson planning, parents evenings and extra curricular events
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
· Competitive daily rates of pay from day 1
· The support of a friendly, experienced team of consultants
· Access to our Team Unique Staff Room where you can gain advice, support, and friendships with other USS team members
· The opportunity for permanent employment
This position will require you to complete our stringent vetting procedure which includes (in brief) a face-to-face registration, professional references and Enhanced DBS.
Please note, Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our school client. We are an equal opportunities employer.