As a HLTA you will be responsible for:
- Delivering lessons based on the planning supplied by the class teacher
- Supporting the teaching & learning of the small groups
- Delivering engaging lessons in line with the primary curriculum
- Managing expectations and behaviour positively
- Liaising with the Teacher, Support staff and School Leaders
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- The support of a specialist team of experienced education consultants
- Competitive weekly pay
- Fully funded CPD and access to ongoing development
- The support of other Team Unique staff members
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.