Unique School Solutions are supporting a Primary School Academy based in in the S61 area of Rotherham area of to appoint a HLTA to join their warm and welcoming school in September 2022. The role is full-time and could lead to a permanent job for the successful applicant following the successful completion of a temporary 12 week period.
This large multicultural school encourages students to be kind, thoughtful and the best they can be.
This position would suit either an experienced HLTA seeking a new role or a recent Early Careers Teacher looking to expand their experience in schools.
Working as a HLTA you will:
· Deliver lessons to a high standard ensuring learning is accessible to all learners
· Work closely with the staff team to identify learners who need additional support
· Promote diversity throughout the curriculum
· Support learners on a 1:1 basis, in small groups and sometimes as a whole class
· Liaise with parent(s) / carer(s) and external agencies to report on progress and pupil wellbeing
· Be hard-working, positive and enthusiastic
· Be capable of supporting and extending pupils’ learning
The ideal candidate
- Previous and recent experience working as a HLTA
- Good knowledge of both the Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 curriculum
- HLTA qualification (or equivalent)
- Able to commit to a long-term temporary to permanent position
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
· The support of an experienced Team of Specialist consultants
· Access to training
· Access to the #TeamUnique staffroom to connect with other education professionals
· Receive weekly pay through PAYE
· Be fully supported during your assignment(s) by your dedicated Consultant and wider team
Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our partner school. Unique School Solutions are an equal opportunities employer.
Unique School Solutions are committed to keeping children safe in education. You will need to meet our strict vetting criteria to be considered for the vacancy including (in brief) a face to face registration, completing a full DBS check, safeguarding training and professional references.