HLTA (YEAR 6)
Hours: 27.5 term time only, temporary until 31.08.22, with a view to being made permanent.
We’re recruiting a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join a wonderful primary school in Rotherham to work on a full-time basis from October 2021 .
We are looking for an exceptionally dedicated HLTA to work with a highly supportive team and to deliver the highest possible standard of education, and to provide opportunities for social and emotional development for children in your care. The school is committed to working with SEND pupils and supporting disadvantaged and vulnerable children in the city.
Its is essential that you possess the following:
· Experience in class supervision/PPA/CPD cover
· Specialist skills within a subject area which will provide significant benefit to the school- Please state your specialist skills on your application.
· Within an agreed system of supervision, plan to challenge teaching and learning objectives to evaluate and adjust lessons / work plans as appropriate
· Have sound knowledge of classroom roles and responsibilities
· Be enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills
· Be able to forge excellent relationships with staff and children and always maintain a good sense of humour!
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
- Competitive daily rates of pay from day 1
- The support of a friendly, experienced team of consultants
- Access to our Team Unique Staff Room where you can gain advice, support and friendships with other USS team members
- The opportunity for permanent employment
Unique School Solutions are a long-term specialist agency supporting primary schools and MATs (Multi Academy Trusts) across South Yorkshire to appoint the very best education professionals that fit their school and represent their ethos.
Please note Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our school client. We are an equal opportunities employer.