Unique School Solutions are recruiting on behalf a wonderful primary school in the S25 area of Sheffield. The school are seeking an enthusiastic, talented and committed Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) who can make an outstanding contribution to the education within the school.
This is a full-time position starting from 1st November, initially for 10 weeks on a temporary basis moving onto a permanent contract with the school following this successful period.
The school is an inclusive environment which supports children to be the best they can be, have aspirations and dreams which are supported and nurtured.
The role will involve supporting children in Key Stage 2 classes, groups and individually.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be outstanding practitioners.
- Have previous experience as a HLTA
- Have a HLTA or equivalent qualification
- Have a passion for inspiring children’s learning.
- Be able to differentiate lesson delivery
- Have excellent classroom management strategies
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
- Competitive daily rates of pay from day 1
- The support of a friendly, experienced team of consultants
- Access to our Team Unique Staff Room where you can gain advice, support and friendships with other USS team members
- The opportunity for permanent employment
Unique School Solutions are a long-term specialist agency supporting primary schools and MATs (Multi Academy Trusts) across South Yorkshire to appoint the very best education professionals that fit their school and represent their ethos.
This position will involve a face-to-face registration, professional references, and Enhanced DBS.
Please note Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our school client. We are an equal opportunities employer.