Sheffield, South Yorkshire
April 2021 start date - End date TBC
£275 - £425 per week
Unique School Solutions are seeking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to work on a full-time basis from April 2021 in a large Primary School Academy in North-Sheffield.
To be considered for the HLTA position you will:
- Have HLTA status or hold a degree level certificate equivalent to HLTA status
- Have recent experience in a Primary School setting
- Have a genuine desire to support young children in education
The successful HLTA will:
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Work across KS1 and KS2 covering lessons for the Teachers PPA time
- Delivering lessons set by the class teacher
- Manage classroom behaviour
- Work closely with the teaching and support team
By teaming up with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of Education Consultants
- A truly unique experience
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment
- Access to CPD and ongoing support.
For more information about joining Team Unique please apply today.
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.