Unique School Solutions are supporting an Ofsted 'Good' Rotherham Primary school to recruit an upper Key Stage 2 HLTA for a full time role starting in January 2022. The HLTA will be supporting pupils across upper Key Stage 2, providing PPA cover, preparing their own resources and delivering engaging and creative lessons.
The school is a wonderful primary school based in Rotherham S65, where the school team offers a safe and caring environment for children to learn and aspirations are high!
This position is initially a temporary contract for 12 weeks and a permanent contract will be offered following successful completion.
The successful candidate will:
- Meet Higher Level Teaching Assistant standards or equivalent qualification
- Demonstrate their ability to plan and deliver high impact lesson
- Display their passion for teaching and learning
- Be an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
- Show positivity and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Be committed to improving the life chances of every child
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- The support of a specialist team of Consultants
- A truly unique experience
- Ongoing CPD and development opportunities
- Opportunities to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
This role will involve meeting our stringent vetting processes including a face to face registration, professional references and Enhanced DBS check.
Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. Unique School Solutions are an equal opportunities employer.