Unique School Solutions are a long-term specialist Education Agency who support Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools across South Yorkshire with long-term and permanent cover.
We are supporting a Doncaster school who are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join their experienced and highly committed team. The role will be predominantly based across Key Stage 1 and the Early Years Foundation Stage
This local school was rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted.
The successful HLTA will be:
- Experienced in ensuring calm and productive class supervision, PPA, CPD and other cover.
- HLTA Status - Level 4 or above in Education Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to develop excellent relationships with staff and children.
- An effective team player and willing to be fully involved in the life of the school.
- Experienced in supporting the curriculum within UK schools.
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of specialist Consultants
- Ongoing CPD and opportunities to complete fully funded training
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy