Unique School Solutions are seeking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to work on a full-time basis from April 2021 in a lovely Doncaster primary school. You will be supporting classes throughout Key Stage 2
To be considered for the HLTA position you will:
- Have HLTA status or hold a degree level certificate equivalent to HLTA status
- Have recent experience in a Primary School setting ideally in Key Stage 2
- Have a genuine desire to support children in lessons
The successful HLTA will:
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Work across KS2 covering lessons for the Teachers PPA time
- Delivering lessons set by the class teacher
- Manage classroom behaviour
- Work closely with the teaching and support team
By teaming up with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of Education Consultants
- A truly 'unique' experience
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment
- Access to CPD and ongoing support.
For more information about joining Team Unique please apply today.
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contract length: 4 months
Expected Start Date: 12/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £400.00 per week