Functional Skills & Employability Teacher
We are currently recruiting for a wonderful Specialist Post-16 provider for learners aged 16-25 leaving education with an ECHP or Special Educational Need based in Doncaster.
The provision aims to develop a high quality, learner centered provision focussing on individual success, excellence and securing opportunities for the future via a business and enterprise specialism.
The provision offers small class sizes and a dynamic and driven staff team.
This is a full time permanent position to start in September 2021.
- Teaching Functional Skills and Employability EN/MA/ICT
- Establishing and maintaining an effective learning environment
- Leading learners through experience, individual and group activities
- Reviewing the learning process with learners and maintaining regular contact with consultants
- Previous experience teaching within a Specialist Provision
- Previous Functional Skills and Employability Teaching experience
- Ability to design and deliver lessons to meet the individual needs of learners
Please note, all applicants are subject to a strict and stringent vetting process including the completion of an enhanced DBS certificate.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: £25,000 p/a